Saturday, May 10, 2008

Snowbirds!

I always try to remember to take my camera when hubby and I go bike riding, but I don't always remember. I am so glad I did remember this past week though to get this shot. I found out they were the Snowbirds, the Canadian Forces precision flying team. They were awesome!! When they first flew over us I thought something was wrong with the bike they were so loud! We stopped at a parking lot and watched for a while. Thats what is so much fun about little unexpected trips, you never know what you will see.

I have lost weight in my fingers!!! Last year I took my rings in and them made bigger, and now with my weight loss They are way too big!! I mean really, who loses and gains weight in their fingers? Maybe the high blood sugar was making them swell and now thats under control they are back to normal. I don't know whether to have them cut smaller or wait and see what my freaky fingers will do next but I don't wanna lose my wedding rings!

I am really enjoying twitter! Since I cant blog at work and most work days I am too tired to do alot of visiting I keep up with peeps through texting.

Stuffgirl still says she is coming although she may have to get here on Monday instead of Sunday. I'll take any time I can get with her. I plan on lots of mother daughter time :):):)

Later

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sound that the Canada Geese make when they fly over. Sonetimes you can hear their wings. It's a great sound.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am starting to get into Twitter a bit more myself. :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love watching the SNowbirds too!
They come to our airport every year and put on a show:)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Yeap, having a camera with you at all times is now essential. I keep mine handy for whatever photo op might come up. Enjoy your time with your daughter, sounds like you have really been looking forward to it.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home