Friday, May 02, 2008


Everything old is new again

Well as you can see I reverted back to my old template. I know I know I am so challanged in this area! I didn't like the choices they have, I did find template I really love but couldn't get it to work. I am sure its just me LOL

I had to drive around running errands today and I passed several temperature signs and they were all different!! This disturbs me for some reason. One said 79, one said 80 one said 84. When I got home weather bug said it was 84. I am a stickler for the correct time and temp and I dont want to know a range of temps it might be I want the actual temp! Its a bit obsessive huh?

Hubby made a shelf for the new TV will post pictures later. Now you get pics of my dogs again :) As you can see there is no room for me on that couch. Its truly a dogs life at my house!

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

That picture is so snooze-worthy. I want to be a couch potato with them!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I feel like your dogs, just want to stay on the couch!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Your dogs are so cute! Oh and I'm the exact same way with temperature, how are you supposed to dress if you don't know how hot or cold it will be?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

man, those dogs really have the run of the house. maybe you should buy another house for you and hubs!?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Lucky daws! lol

6:46 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh to be a dog!! I'd love to lay out like that!

5:35 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

LOL I LOVE the dog pictures!

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you changed it. I couldn't read it before and gave up visiting.....

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

i love those dogs!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your dogs are so funny! Especially that one chilling out on it's back! LOL

I'm the same way with templates. I can NEVER find one I totally like. Well, I found some, but I don't like that layouts.

A temp girl, huh? That is pretty funny.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee,they look so comfy!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home