Friday, May 30, 2008

Going to see this today!!!I love this series, I love the bond between these women even if its just fictional. My girlfriends are few and far between (because I dont make friends easy and also i wont put up with any bullshit drama) and they mean so much to me. Last week one of my best friends was a cruise and i couldnt call or text her...it was awful!!! But she is back and going to the movie with me today :):)

I think my blog is dying, no one visits anymore. I am just boring I guess. I like being boring though.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm still here! (now that I have internet again) I kind of don't want to see the movie, because it makes me sad I don't have the same bond with any girlfriends :(

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still here, too!

I want to see the movie, but I have no one to go see it with. There is no way on God's Green Earth that my husband would go see it with me, so I would have to go by myself!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I haven't been good about blogging lately and lazy about just reading through my feeder. :(

I watched the series a little, but I probably won't see the movie. So, you can tell me ALL about it.

:)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Sarah Jessica Pantaloons says Hi!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love reading you Lady!

I also love those girls too. Have fun at the movies.I'm SO jealous!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

I'm still here too, I've been a bit of a lurker on everyone's blogs lately, I guess I just don't have much to say besides I'm tired and sick and is it the second trimester YET????

3:01 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Me too! Me Too! I can't wait to see it.

You're not boring. I think the spring and holidays put a damper on things around this here internet.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Sex and the City movie verses Indiana Jones 4 movie. Battle of the sexes at the cinemas.



P.S. Never stop posting.

6:03 PM  
Blogger jimmycity said...

sorry, Mel, you are still a Diva to me!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home