Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Where did it go???

Of course I am talking about my holiday weekend. What happened and how can be Tuesday already??

I had a great day out yesterday, the Canadian was off and we went riding the Goldwing in the mountains with some friends then went to their house for a cookout. The weather was perfect.
Our dogs however were mad at us, and left a trail of stuffing from one of their toys all over the living room. They punish us when we are gone all day, luckily they destroyed their own stuff not mine. I wanted to take a picture of the mess but hubby cleaned it before I even got to my camera.

I thought about my dad quite a bit all weekend, not really sure why other than it was memorial day and he was a korean Vet. I wish I could say I am better about dealing with him being gone and somedays I am ok. But some days like yesterday I am quite devastated all over again,

Anyway its back to work today. booo.

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Superwoman said...

Sometimes those weekends are the best, it's just nice to relax and not do anything for a few days.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss my dad too. HUG!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a GREAT day of riding and visiting. My dad was in the Korean war, but I never really knew him. Sounds kinda mean, but I don't miss HIM, but I do miss what could have been, if only, I had ever GOTTEN to know him, ya know?

Yea, just because it's Tuesday doesn't mean it can't suck!!!! LOL

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home