Wednesday, May 28, 2008





we'll all float on ok....

my firstborn child left last week and its back to the routine of not hearing from her. To be fair she is working alot of hours, they require the managers to work from open to close at least twice a week. I was against her working there again this year as its a teenybopper job but she is learning alot about management and is getting good ethic experience.

Really tired just wanted to post more pictures from her visit. Yes that me in the yellow. blah.

Later

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughter...

And yeah, the management job should give her some great experience!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I missed it, but where does she work?

It's always hard when they leave again. My boys have come and gone so much, but each time, I cry when they leave.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

What do you mean blah? I think you look great!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am so glad you included some pictures with her, you both look wonderful! And what a pretty backdrop.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home