Saturday, June 07, 2008

Are you hot mama...you sure look that way to me...

OMG is it ever freaking hot already. I went out early this morning to run errands before it got too hot and even early it was 91 degrees. One temperature thingy said 101. Its seriously too early for this. My body just cannot handle this kind of heat since I had heart failure, so I get very little done when its this hot. Even if I am in the AC it still effects me some.

Enough whining. Here are some pics I took when hubby and i went for a bike ride last week. Here is the rural area we live around.

Hale bales, we pass alot of these. ALOT of fields of corn and other stuff. And cows, lots of cows!! Its hard to take pics on the back on the bike so I didnt get any good cow pics but trust me they are everywhere!

A lovely abandoned trailer. There are alot of abandoned buildings here that just sit. Where I am from in Virginia, nothing that is abandoned can just sit and rot like this. They fine the owners in Virginia for not demolishing buildings like this.

We stopped by the lake to rest for a while. I had never been to this lake before but its much nicer than some of the others. Its kinda blurry, its a cell phone pic but you can see momma and baby ducks! awww.

I am going to visit my mom for a week next weekend. I had said I wanted to bring Raven, my old chihuahua too. Raven used to always go with us but when Dad was alive it was an issue because my dad hated dogs so we stopped taking her. Mom has mentioned she misses her so I decided to take her. I told mom and she asked me NOT to bring her. No biggie, less hassle for me but now she is saying to bring her. MY mom changes her mind like the wind, it will drive you crazy. She will drive me crazy, you have NO idea.

Later



12 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

Maybe Mom needs a doggie of her own!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

My mom is coming for a visit next week and I too have mixed feelings. I love her to death but no one can annoy me like her. And she can do it without trying! :)

It has ben in the 90's here but of course it is a dry heat.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I agree with poody!
Come visit me where it's cooold!
I had to put a jacket on this moring!
Those photos are so pretty.
Heee,that abadoned trailer looks like my place;p
I jest! But it's close,lol

4:30 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

The weather has been weird this year. Good luck with your mom.

11:06 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Aggghhh!! What song is that line from? It's driving me crazy now, lol!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Poody, trying to get her to get a cat. She is more of a cat person.

Vegas ...good luck gal!!

Ms L. But I hate winter so I couldnt stay long LOL :)

Superwoman - thankfully its supposed to only be the 90s today.

Blonde...its Hotblooded by Foreigner

5:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's been hot here, too!

Love the pictures, and you know, there are houses and trailers like that here all over the place. I always wonder why they aren't torn down or burned or something. They are such eye sores.

9:44 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Ahhhhhh....that's it! Thank you!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

A bike ride, oh how I wish my bike was running. I had to ground it since I can't affort the rigorous service schedule it requires. I think I will get it running so I can save on gas now since it's so expensive.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I love the pictures. Have a great visit with your mom!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

foreigner....wow what a blast from the past....

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate hot.

We went to Louisiana a few weeks back. I thought I was going to DIE.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home