Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I ain't nothing but tired....

So its been so crazy for me lately. I don't travel often and had 3 out of town trips back to back so I am so behind on everything. I caught up some of blog reading today but got no cleaning or laundry done. My house is not that bad yet but will be soon if I don't stay home and get all my housework done! Today I was off but i had 2 docs appointments and errands (drugstore, groceries ect)

Updates...my mom is a rehab nursing home until she can get back on her feet, they are thinking another week or 2. She wont say if she likes it but I think she does even though they are working her to death. LOL they don't call it rehab for nothing :). She has a much better attitude than she has had since even before dad died so I am thinking this is a good thing. She goes to the dining room for all her meals so I know she is not lonely like she was before.

My engagement ring broke while I was on vacation and I had to pick a new setting, it makes me sad because this ring means so much to me. They are going to try to match it as close as they can.

My work is very strange. My boss has been in a horrible mood and I am so paranoid I think she just hates me now. Who knows, she claims she is not moody but she is.

I got a henna tattoo! I just love it. Wish I could get a real one. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

anyway that's a pretty boring update on things meaningless LOL. The pic was from last month before mom was in the hospital its mom me and my kids.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Have you considered looking into assisted living for your mom? She can make friends, have her independence but still can get help if she needs it. It's much nicer than a retirement home.

I am glad things are looking up, and hopefully she keeps this new outlook.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, love the pic. Your Mom looks so sweet!!

Good thoughts on the continued recovery.

All women are moody....bosses or not! :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Mel, it's not boring at all. Thanks for the update. I hope your mom recuperates fast.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I hope you manage to get everything done without any problems. Best wishes for your Mom!
How long will your henna tat last?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm tired too. I would love to sleep all weekend long!

10:05 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Sorry about the ring! My husband lost his original ring in the ocean and I cried so hard.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Sounds like your mom is doing well, which is great news!

So sorry to hear about your ring. I would be devestated too.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

some good news in there and hey at least you can get a new ring right?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

I think I would freak out if I lost my ring. sushi talks about getting me a bigger diamond from time to time but I love this one, he sacraficed a lot to get it for me.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home