Monday, July 07, 2008

There's no place like home....

I am home and I am tired! All I will says is I will never travel on a holiday weekend again, the traffic yesterday was the worse I ever been in! Where did all that humanity come from????

I have to go to work today, I wish I had taken an extra day. Blech.

I did have a wonderful time except when my engagement broke in 2 pieces. More on all that later.

My mom is a rehab facility for 2 weeks, she has been going to the dining hall for all her meals so she isnt lonely LOL. I dont think she hates it there but she wants to get home. She knows she has to work hard though.

Ok thats a short version...more later.


5 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Welcome back! That seemed like a short trip, bet you wished it was longer. :)

11:21 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

glad you're back, I'm a little confused, you'll definitely have to blog soon!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

there is no place like home. there is no place like home, there is no place like home.

Glad your back.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Glad to have you back but sad to hear your engagement was torn in half. lol

4:41 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

you were on that long dock? LOL....

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home