Saturday, June 21, 2008


Dear George:

I have been unfaithful. There is no excuse for my behavior but in my defense I was totally unconscious when I had an erotic dream about Harrison Ford. Really, I don't know where he came from but my subconscious really likes Mr Jones. Hopefully this was just a one time thing and I can return our relationship back to where it once was. I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you. If it makes you feel any better you are the only one I wanna stalk but am too lazy to do so.

Later,
Mel
Picture by the wonderful Sans :)


7 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You two make a great pair - I'm SURE he'll forgive...

12:53 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

It's the whip, isn't it?
Or is it the hat?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

that was funny.

it happens all the time in Hollywood. I wouldn't fret about it.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Wouldn't you like to be a sea in his ocean. lol

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha! LOVE it! Too lazy to stalk. You are just too funny!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

had the same dream about Harrison..

12:47 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

That picture is PERFECT! And I dream about Indy too...no foul. George will understand, I am sure.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home