Monday, June 30, 2008


My mom is getting better, now she doesn't think she is going to die tomorrow LOL. They finally diagnosed her with something called msra. its very contagious. Its one of those "super bugs" that is resistant to regular antibiotics. They have her on something and she is getting better so that's good.

What I don't understand is why I am still depressed. I am in a low mood and I don't know why, there is no reason for me to be depressed. I am supposed to go to the beach wends and I almost don't want to go. I just want to stay at home and hibernate. I am going to make myself go though, I know I will regret it if I don't and I wont get this opportunity again. I wish my hubby was coming but I am going with my co worker (NOT the co worker that threatened to kill me LOL) and her 4 (yes 4!!) kids. I plan on getting lost of pics to share :)

I went to Bec's house this past weekend and left my handicapped tag in her car. So I am really bummed about going to the beach without it but its my own fault so I just need to suck it up.

The pic is Amos, mom's kitty she gave back when she went in the hospital. The people had regretted giving him away and missed him terribly so its a good ending for the kitten but I will miss him...he was so cute and really good too.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

4 Kids! You are going on vactaion with 4 KIDS!!! I don't think taking enough pictures is going to be your main issue. :)

I am glad they figured out what is wrong with your mom. I am sure things will all work out now. But I am sad she had to give away her kitty. Although if he is back with a loving family that is good. I just feel bad for your mom having to give him up.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am sorry you are sad.Maybe the stress of the whole situation is causing you to sort of "come down" with a crash. If that makes sense.

Cute kitty. I was looking at the local humane society the other day to adopt one..

8:44 AM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

AWWWW, 4 kids isn't so bad! LOL, my mom had 9 and we still went on vacations. Although now days, 4 is plenty.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

look, you NEED to go to the beach,...but NOT with 4 kids! ;) Hopefully, you'll get some alone time to walk the beach and collect shells and look for beach glass.

cute kitty

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home