Monday, July 14, 2008



I suck at posting lately...

Dunno what is up with me not posting much but I have been burnt out on blogging...yet at the same time cannot give it up either LOL. So for now I will just post whenever :)

All those pics above are views from our hotel room last weekend. It was such an awesome time but I am so glad to be home and I wanna stay here with no trips for a while!

I was gonna post pics of my henna tattoo but i forgot they are on my camera. I have to upload them lol, I promise I will post them though:) I got a greyhound. They say they last for 45 days but at 2 weeks its really faded already. I like it though. Dunno if I would get another one or not.

My mom has found nothing to complain about the nursing home! She is very complimentary which is awesome for her...it must be a great place. Its all private rooms which is a big plus. She had a bit of a setback when she fell last week so she will probably be in there a bit longer. Good thing she likes it ok. They work those people to death though with the rehab lol. Its a good thing but she is not used to working like that.

The only other thing of note is my coumadin levels have been all over the place so they are adjusting my levels and I have to go in for blood work every week again. Blech. The lady at the front desk doesnt even ask my name anymore, she knows me and thats a big busy office.

Work is work. A new girl starts today. They seem to fire people alot these days.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

So glad your mom is happy there. I know that must be a huge relief.

And those pictures are gorgeous. Ugh...I need a vacation!!

Good luck getting the blood levels back to normal. ((((HUGS))))

11:09 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Those pictures make me dislike you...just a little bit. :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

The vacation pictures look wonderful.

Glad your mom is liking it there - has to make it a little easier.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Ditto on all of the above. I too need another vacation. My recent trip to Mexico was busy and fast paces. I want a let's relax and do nothing kindda vacation. lol

Happy to hear your mom is doing good.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Me said...

It was actually my first time stopping in today (I think I got here thru Fantastagirl? LOL) but I just have to say those beach photos almost make me want to cry!!!

We love the beach so much and live so far away... I think I need to figure out how to afford another trip back there some way... some how...

LOL.

:)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, where is that?

Looks relaxing enough for me! :)

Good luck with all the bloodwork and stuff.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home