Saturday, July 26, 2008


coolest coffee maker EVER!

our boss at work just got one of these for the office. At first I was not happy, we didnt need a coffee maker, we have so much other stuff we need more...a new microwave for once since the one thats there is like 13 years old and barely runs. But we tried it and I am in LOVE!!! I love this thing so much!!! Its awesome!! We just bought a new coffee maker here at home so i cant get one for here yet but its going to be my next coffeemaker for sure.

My best friend at work and my partner in my department is quitting to go back to school. Great for her, but I am so sad. its gonna suck so bad there without her. only 5 more months left.

later


5 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Can it make one cup at a time, if so I want one. I only drink one cup so I just have instant coffee.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

VERY cool coffee maker!

And ya know, I would think ANY company can afford a new microwave. I mean, what they are, around $50 now??? Geez.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That thing is AWESOME!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

If I was a coffee drinker I'd say it looks great!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'll take a hazel nut
milk two sugars

thanks..

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home