Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Henna tattoos kinda suck.

And I do too i guess since I havent posted in a week lol. Anyway here is a pic of the Tattoo. Looks great huh? The issue I have is its gone already. Was supposed to last 45-60 days. It lasted less than 14 days! Maybe I am am too cleanly or something. Anyway, it was a big disappointment.

My blood levels continue to be all screwed up for no apparant reason. So I am back to bloodwork every week again!

My mom is sick of the rehab place and wants to go home but found out that since that they make the people that live alone stay in longer since they wont have help at home. Makes sense but she is disappointed. She says its a great place but she is ready to come home. She is back to complaining, not as bad as before though. I am sure my brother is happy not to have to worry so much about her in there like he does when she is at home.

We had a terrific storm here this week but no tropical despressions came this way.

Later


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never had one of those tattoos, but yea, I can see if you are TOO cleanly it might not last as long.

I hope your mother gets well soon so she CAN go back home. I would hate being anywhere besides home, unless of course, it's the beach! LOL

I am SO ready for it to rain here. It's rained about one day every other week for the past month. Supposedly, we are getting rain today and tonight. Yea, I'll believe it when I see it!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

Sorry it washed off so quick. Glad you didn't get hit by any hurricanes.

10:46 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh I'm sorry about your mom. I really thought she was going to be happy there.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home