Wednesday, November 07, 2007


Lo yet another reason why South Carolina Sucks....

They wont let Stephen Colbert run for president????? OK so he's a long shot but He sure would make this election funny. The guy is hilarious! I think he should run, but then again what do I know about politics?

I am reading about the writer's strike, and I am firmly on the side of the writers even though it means more sucky reality TV looms ahead. I have admiration for the actors that have refused to cross the picket lines, Jay Leno, David Letterman, John Stewart, Steve Carell and Tina Fey. But I know alot of people will be out of work with the holidays looming, so I hope the big business networks ans the owners are able to compromise soon with the union.

In more local news, I had 2 fillings today and again was forced to watch Rachel Ray AND be drilled on at the same time! I am sure that's against the Geneva Convention, if not it should be!
My gums are sore, the left side of my face is still partially numb. BUT I did get the hawt dentist...woohooo he is something! He happened to mention that he worked out before coming into work and was afraid he was sweaty!! I was the one sweaty!! LOL. I was trying to see if he was wearing a wedding ring, (Not for me I thinking of someone for stuffgirl, please! he's a baby!)but those darn gloves I couldn't really tell but I don't think he was wearing one.

Later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuffgirl? Please....you wasn't thinking about her!

You perv you! ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

It would be pleasant to have a president that for a change, would make me laugh instead of cry....

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Slick - Honest! I was only thinking of her LOL

Buffalo - amen to that!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Would it be weird if you took a picture of cute dentist for your bloggy friends? I mean, really I'm sure he wouldn't think it was goofy at all.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

WhoOoOoOoOo lets here it for hot dentists!! I have one in Wilmington, NC if anyone is interested....OMG you will WANT to go to the dentist, and whats even better is he is just sooooooo nice!

9:33 AM  
Blogger poody said...

what no Steve for president??

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home