Thursday, December 13, 2007



Merry Christmas to ME!

Yeah its all about ME today but hey its my blog :)

My phone came and I spent all last night setting it up and playing with it. I freaking love it!!! But I am not not thrilled with the Verizon store here. Turns out they had my account flagged as suspicious and someone accidentally put in their computer that I got a new Razr in Sept. So that's why he wouldn't order my phone, although I really don't understand their philosophy here. If I have the money to pay full retail what difference does it make? Some people get new phones and then turn around and sell them on eBay but I am so not a suspicious person. I always drive the speed limit for goodness sakes. It just bothers me they think I was trying to pull something. I am really happy with the phone though. I am not completely sure how to use some things yet but its nice.

And I think its good I got this phone, its just a material thing but it made me happy. This is my second Christmas without my Dad and I really think this year is harder than last year was. Its the little things that trigger my sadness. I cried when the Little drummer boy came on the radio just because I had a vivid memory in a flash of watching that with my dad when I was a kid.

Also the phone has taken my mind off of my pain for a while. My pain seems so much worse when it gets colder and its been pretty bad lately. It was alot better this past summer but it back with a vengeance. The doctor says the weather should not be a factor! If I lived up North I cannot imagine how bad it would be.

Still not sure what to get the Canadian for our anniversary, Chrome is a great idea and he LOVES it but he already has so much chrome on it and I have no idea he wants or needs for the bikes. So I may get a gift card for the Harley shop. He wants a Lowe's gift card for Christmas. I am not getting him aluminum, that's not a great gift at all! I think 10 years is a big accomplishment for us! The first couple of years I wasn't sure we would make it but we weathered all that and now I am so happily married its sicking.

I have my work Christmas party tomorrow so we all get off early, hooray!!!

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

That is an awesome phone - I hope that you like it.

10:26 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Neat phone! Hey! Aluminum could be the material in a great gift! 150 yrs ago it was more expensive than gold....
Aluminum alloy wheels
Aluminum fishing boat
Aircraft made from aluminum
How much were you spending again?

10:41 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Sweet phone! Gorgeous!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I suppose I could throw at you the "great phone!" comment that everyone feels compelled to post, since it seems to be the easiest, and takes the least amount of thought to come up with, but I'm going to go one better than that. I'm going to pay for your first 3 months of usage! That's right, I'm going to pay your first three months of phone bills!!
Of course, I'm sort of low on funds at the moment, so if I could borrow a few bucks to pay for it, then I'll "reimburse" you. Really. I swear.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Great phone"... how lame is that..

3:56 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Yay, you got your phone! I was hoping it would come before Christmas. Let us know how you like it, I am considering getting one of those myself.

I always have a hard time buying for my hubby too. I like the aluminum alloy wheels idea. :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home