Tuesday, December 11, 2007


This is crazy weather!

So last week I was freezing, this week its been in the 70s every day and I actually turned on the A/C in my van today. I wish it would stay like this but I know it wont, I'll just try to enjoy it while I can.

My new phone actually did ship yesterday and Verizon CALLED me today to tell me I should get it tomorrow! Now I wonder if I can activate it right away or is hubby gonna make me wait until christmas??

Speaking of gifts, the Canadian and I have the 10 year anniversary coming up and I have NO idea what to get him. I asked him and he said jeans but I got him some jeans for christmas and I really feel that the 10th anniversary is special is I should get him something personal. Any suggestions??, and Slick- dont even say a BJ LOL. I know how your mind works!

Later.

15 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I think the 10 year has something to do with aluminum or something... so why not some chrome for the harley?

(I know chrome is chrome - but it's shiny!)

9:13 PM  
Blogger teebopop said...

Fantastagirl stole my post! LOL

How about a six-pack of something to go with that chrome for the Harley?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh girl! You know slick SO well!!!! You KNOW that's what he would say!!! wouldn't be bad, really...that's always the "go-to-gift" in my house! ;)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

a night out for JUST the two of you. On my tenth, thats what I want.

12:08 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Fantastagirl is right. It's aluminum.

You could get him a six pack of soda.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Me said...

There has to be some sort of accessory for his bike or a cool Harley sign for his garage. Look on Ebay maybe?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

A Harley owner can't ever get enough chrome, so I'm with all of the above. If your husband is like me his favorite color is chrome.

10:01 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

How about some assless chaps?

For you to wear for him of course.
Unless...

11:04 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

All kinds of cool stuff is made from aluminum! I oughta know- It's one of the metals I sell for a living! Hunting, fishing, cooking, camping- all use aluminum...

1:21 PM  
Blogger poody said...

A BJ is always a thoughtful gift sis! I thought 10 years was paper or something. God knows I have no idea though as I have never been married(sob) LOL

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the jeans..

3:35 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
How about a nice photo of the two of you,blown up and framed??

5:19 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Aluminum? Seriously? In that case it can be only one thing - BEER.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Congrats on Ten Years!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Hi,
What about a nice watch? I got that for my sweetie on our anniversary once.:)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home