Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Field trip again!

Last weekend we went to a chili cook off that one of our friends has every year. Hubby entered his chili and won! He is the cook in the family not me. I took a bunch of pictures but most of them turned out blurry (why I don't know) so I will post the clear pictures.

Just a random shot, most of the men were outside in the "man Cave" aka garage most of the night where I heard there was much beer and big tales and some picking and grinnin. I didn't venture out there as I have a hard time with the steps in and out of their house.
A Friend we haven't seen in about 2 years, it was great to see him and his wife. The picture of her was too blurry to post.And of course they have dogs, this is Blue.


This is Sherman and his mom. They have another greyhound, Maggie but again the pic was too blurry.
Another random shot. The guy is My friend's handicapped son, he is a HOOT.



And the trophy which is now on our mantle, its really pretty! Hubby makes some awesome Chili.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

The dogs are beautiful. Especially the one called Blue. It kinda looks blue in the picture. Not blue the sad kind, but blue the color kind. In case you didn't know what I meant. Okay, I am a dork. Glad you won. Cool trophy, too.

1:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Congrats! Everyone says they make good chili- but a trophy proves it!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Every year there's a bikers chili cook off and it's one of the best runs and one I don't miss. I love sampling the different chilis, being Mexican I can handle the heat, if you know what I mean. Congrats to your husband for the first place.

4:07 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Mmmmmm, chili. It's the perfect weather up here for chili.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good job..now I need a chile trophy....I might just go to the trophy shop and order one up...LOL

2:29 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Anybody know what the heck CresceNet said?

Congratulations on the win! Myself, I never eat chili. Don't really care for it and it upsets my stomach.

Does everyone you know own greyhounds? :)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home