Monday, February 11, 2008


Fool's gold and Mondays

I have had 2 terrible Mondays in a row. I know I complain about Mondays, but they usually aren't THAT bad but the past 2 weeks have been major stressful at work. So I am keeping my fingers crossed its not bad today.

Saturday I went shopping and to a movie with my coworker and 2 of her kids. I would post pictures but she has this thing about the internet, LOL its EVIL ya'll!!!! Its funny how some people think its evil. I for one think its a wonderful thing since I met my hubby online. I will have to post about that one day. OH....another one of my coworkers is very religious (baptist, this is the deep south) and she truly believes barack Obama is the Antichrist! She is serious about this. Now, I don't care for him much but I think thats going a bit far into crazy land.

Anyway we also went and saw Fool's Gold, which got skewered by the critics but I liked it. Pretty warm scenery, clear blue water and Matthew McConaughey with no shirt on most of the movie!!! The movie isnt great as a comedy, I think its more of an adventure movie, lots of action, and I enjoyed it. Say what you want but there is some awesome chemistry between Kate Hudson and Matt (I figure since I have seen him almost naked so often I can call him Matt) that is undeniable! It was worth the price of a movie ticket.

OK time to make the doughnuts.....

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

well I hope today works out better for you....

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love me some
Matthew McConaughey..

12:05 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

They do have good chemistry. I think that they are really good friends and they pick on each other a lot. It makes for good on screen relationship, too.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Monday's are kind of sucky. Worse when they are bad!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I always thought they were great in the first movie they starred together in and perhaps now that she is not married something can happen.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved Jekyl Island when I went. It was many years ago and my friend was living in Savannah, or somewhere like that, wherever the Army post is. We were there 3 hours, and this major storm came blowing up. Talk about a traffic jam trying to get off that Island!

Obama. Yea, I'm in TN and I've heard people "joke" about that as well. These people will use any excuse to proclaim the end is near, huh?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I love me some Matthew McConaughey, he is as they say - "Do-able with a smile."

8:49 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Good luck on Mondays are always required...

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home