Everyone is doing the 5 questions thing, and its my turn.
My questions were from Mr Fab. He asked some good ones, and here they are:
- You are the proud owner of some lovely Greyhound dogs. I am curious: given your love for Greyhounds, how do you feel about the Greyhound Dog Racing industry?
This really is a loaded question. When my hubby and I first thought about adopting a greyhound, we did tons of research on the net. What we found was pretty disturbing about the conditions of greyhounds that race. What we read and saw made us even more determined to adopt and we waited weeks for our first greyhound. Then, being around the dogs more we realized how docile and loving these creatures are. My hubby is very much against the racing industry, and I am not against it, I think that there are people out there that own and train greyhounds that do unspeakable things but then there are lots of owners and trainers that love them like we do and treat them very well. It’s a hot button issue when you are involved in Greyhound rescue because if you bad mouth the tracks and owners, you wont be able to get any dogs and then what will happen to them? So while we were involved we were officially neutral. I have been to a race track, my hubby will not ever go because of how he feels. Personally I think the race tracks are dying away, they are just not as popular as they once were. SO while I am not against greyhound racing I am against anyone that mistreats them.
2. You live in upstate South Carolina, which I also called home for several years. What do you like best about living there?
The only things I like about South Carolina is the climate and that I have good friends here. And the flag is cool.
3.You have a distinct southern accent. Do you find that people make assumptions about people with southern accents?
No, do they? I have lived in the South my whole life so maybe that’s why I have never seen this.
4.You don’t mention in your profile anything about NASCAR or country music. Isn’t a law in South Carolina that you have to swear an allegiance to both
GOD I hope not. I despise country music, its just not my taste. And I really am not into sports. Hubby likes Nascar though.
5. Where in the world IS that bitch Carmen Sandiego???
I think she is stalking YOU hahahaha!!
If you liked the interview thing I can ask you questions if you want to keep this going. Here are the rules
- Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
- I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.